So, now that con season is done and out of the way, I've decided to finally open commissions! I know a couple of individuals have asked about them in the past, and I do apologize for taking so long to get around to it. > < I'll start off by offering three slots for fully illustrated CGs and I'll open ten sketch commission slots in the very near future (hang tight!) I will work on them with my utmost discipline and love for drawing, and needless to say, to the best of my current abilities. I strongly urge and appreciate for commissioners to thoroughly read this entire post before considering an order.
Terms & Information:
- All orders, information, and/or questions regarding personal commissions will be handled solely through deviantART notes.
- If you have questions regarding commercial commissions/published work, you may contact me via email at emi.tan.xy (at) gmail (dot) com
- After you have placed an order, I will respond to you as soon as I have read it. Do not pay me until I have OK'ed it!
- Content similar to my deviantART and pixiv galleries acts as a general guideline for what I'm most willing to draw—fanart, originals, fantasy, badass duos, couples, yuri, ect. R-18 is no-no though.
- I reserve the right to decline commissions in the case that I believe it too complicated.
- Once I have OK'ed your commission, I will begin working on it after I have successfully received payment in full. PayPal is my only accepted payment method.
- Refunds will not be issued under any circumstance. The only exception would be if I were to cancel a commission due to me being unable to complete it. Please consider carefully before ordering! I do not appreciate losing many valuable hours on the happenstance that somebody changed their mind.
- In terms of personal commissions, I do not work under deadlines. I do, however, work on a first come first serve basis. If I just completed a commission placed right before yours, you can expect yours to be next. I work on sketch commissions in-between illustrations as breaks, and as such they are usually done faster. You may refer to the slot order listed at the bottom of this journal entry~
- If you are curious as to how your commission is developing, please do ask! I will only contact you otherwise if I have questions, or once your commission is completed.
- Please include image reference(s)! I will not accept orders with only text descriptions. If I do not see what you see, I might end up drawing something you do not expect.
- I encourage you to suggest what you would like to see your character(s) doing! On the other hand, overly detailed descriptions can be restraining. The more liberty you give me with your request, the lower the chances of your commission becoming stiff.
- I reserve the right to display (or not display) your commissions in my gallery and/or other websites. It helps me keep updated, and give others a better idea of what to expect. If you would prefer to keep it private, please request as so in your order information~
- If a commission is of popular fanart (League, DotA, ect.) I might request permission to sell it as a print at conventions. I will not without your consent, of course, but would appreciate it very much so! ^^
- Commission work does not take priority over my personal works. To keep myself invested in drawing, I need to constantly experiment and create content that I myself enjoy. I take commissions seriously, and will only use what skills I already had prior for them. This equates to less time spent experimenting on your orders, less of me becoming demotivated, and ultimately, your commission getting done faster!
(Currently closed until I can offer examples)
- $20USD - Waist & Up
- $30USD - Full Body
- $70USD - Two Characters
Sketches will be roughly done in grayscale, and will be digital. I am not offering backgrounds for my sketch commissions.
2 ~ 8 hours worth of my relaxed and composed efforts
- $60USD - Waist & Up
- $90USD - Full Body
- $200USD - Two Characters
- +$30USD - Simple Backdrop (can be added to any tier)
Illustrations will be done in a painted and lined mix. Unless a backdrop is ordered, I will include a simple flat colour or gradient background by default, free of charge.
9 ~ 22 hours worth of my masochistic love and devotion for drawing
- dA Name: Please mention this in the message section as well when you pay through PayPal, so I know who you are
- Commission Type: Sketch Commission/Illustrated CG
- Price Tier: Waist & Up/Full Body/Two Characters/+ Simple Backdrop
- References/Description: Please include image reference(s), any additional information can go here
Once you send me a note with this format, I will recognize it as an official commission. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask away. c:
- sutoraiku - Status: Paid
- Xiakha - Status: is a butt
- ★ Open!